Thank you all for attending our Christmas shows last week. Well done to all the children on their fantastic performances and for providing us with two nights of wonderful entertainment.
Please note the following-
1. Le Chéile Café will take please tomorrow. All children are asked to bring in €2 for same. The Café will be serving hot chocolate, cookies etc. Children may also wear their Christmas jumpers if they wish. If you do not wish your child to attend Le Chéile Café please contact the school on 086 0233023.
2. If you wish to order a DVD of last week’s show the order and payment must be made by tomorrow.
3. On Thursday Junior Infants, Senior Infants and Le Chéile 2 will be going to see
‘Santa’s Fairy Tale Christmas’ in Kilkenny. The children should be back at their normal time to be collected. If this changes you will be notified by text.
4. First, second, third and fourth class will participate in the carol service in the church on Thursday night. Second class must come to the church wearing their costume for the nativity. All other children may wear their Christmas jumper. Children must be in the church for 6.45. We would encourage as many people as possible to attend as this was one of the highlights of the year last year.
5. School will close at 12 noon on Friday for Christmas Holidays.
6. We will return to school on 6th January. We would ask all children from 2nd to 6th class to make sure that they bring their coat on the 6th as we will be going down to the church on the day to attend mass.
7. Gymnastics will commence on 7th January. As per previous correspondence the children may bring €2 per week or pay €10 initially.
8. The school will be closed on 9th January as the teachers will have a curriculum day.
We would like to wish all families a very happy and safe Christmas. Thank you for all your support in 2019 and we wish everyone the best for 2020.
Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Michael Small & Staff