- We are all looking forward to the carol service this evening in the church. The children have been busy practicing for the last number of weeks. Children are reminded that they are required to be in the church at 6.30.
- On Tuesday next we are going to the pantomime in Limerick. Any child not going to the pantomime must be collected from the school at 11am. We expect to return from Limerick at 4.15 approximately. Please be aware that enough parking spaces must be left for buses on return.
- Next Thursday 20th December the Le Cheile 1 class are opening a Le Cheile Café for the day. Any child that brings in 2 euro will receive hot chocolate with marshmallows or soft drink and a homemade cookie. Monies raised will go towards the purchase of a sensory swing.
- Any child in 2nd to 6th class going swimming in the new year must have monies paid by Friday 21st
- The school will close for Christmas holidays on Friday the 21st December at 12 noon. We would like to wish all students and their families a very happy and peaceful Christmas and wish you every blessing for 2019.
Thank you must sincerely for the many ways in which you have supported us during the year.
Michael Small and Staff