We would like to congratulate our U13 boys’ team as they have qualified for the North Final. The boys won all three of their matches to reach the final.
Your child will receive their school photos today. Families are under no obligation to purchase photos. Either the photo or the money for the photo must be returned before Friday 4th October. All monies must be placed in an envelope with your child’s name and class written on the outside of the envelope. Class photos can be viewed in Clare’s office with the exception of 5th class and Le Chéile 1 as their class photos have not been taken yet.
Reminder: Please remember to keep both bus drop off areas free in the morning and afternoon as this is a serious health and safety issue.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- There will be a Junior Infant information evening next Wednesday 2nd October at 7.30. This evening is for parents only and will last approximately 30 minutes.
- We will be holding a clothing collection on the 10th Bags can be left in the hall in the senior school. Please inform your neighbours and friends of this collection. Funds raised will be used to help fund school activities.
- Our Parents Association will be holding an Internet Safety talk in the school on 24th October 7pm-9pm. All parents are invited to attend and admission is free.
- A Halloween sale of work will take place on 23rd Children can bring in toys etc. that they are finished with and are no longer using from the 14th October. Any donations of cakes, buns etc. will be gratefully received on the morning of the sale of work. More details will follow in the coming weeks. All proceeds from the sale of work will go towards financing gymnastics which will take place for all classes in January.
- On December 19th, Juniors, Seniors and Le Chéile 2 will go to see “Santa’s Fairy Tale Christmas” in the Watergate Theatre in Kilkenny. Cost will be €20 for the bus and the show. If your child does not wish to attend please contact the school on or before Monday 30th