Our school tour to Tayto Park will take place next Monday 29th May. Please read the following carefully to ensure that your child has a pleasant day.
- 7.45a.m. -7.55a.m. all pupils to assemble at school. The bus will be leaving at 8.00a.m. sharp so it is vital that all pupils arrive on time.
- All pupils should bring a packed lunch for the day. As the children will engage in high-energy activities in Tayto Park it is important to bring a plentiful supply of food and drinks. The children will be getting a hot lunch of Chicken Tenders, Chips and a Fruit Juice.
- In accordance with Child Protection Policy rules mobile phone and/or electronic devices are strictly forbidden. Should any parent wish to make contact with the school during the day please use the school mobile number.
- All children should wear their school track top and t-shirt. If students wish they may wear a pants with zip pockets to hold their money. If children go on the water ride their clothes will get wet. Your child may bring a change of clothes but please remind them that they will have to carry their change of clothes with them for the day.
- Should you wish to give your child pocket money, we would advise that you keep it small as looking after money can be difficult on such an active day.
- We hope to be back between 6.15-6.30. If there is a change in arrival time home a text message will be sent out.
Finally, please warn your child of the need to be on his/her best behaviour and to listen carefully to instructions on the day in order to ensure that we will have a safe and enjoyable day.